Thursday 10 March 2016

Back to school!

Posted by Kitsune at 06:56

I love learning new things, from other people and from books. Today I shared that love with a group of primary school children. Illiteracy is a growing concern around the world, reading is thought of as 'uncool' and convincing kids otherwise is sometimes an uphill battle.

It's a battle I like to be a part of though. I told the kids about how reading not only helped me understand my powers more (they loved my dancing mage lights!) but kept me entertained on long journeys and informed me of what was going on in the world.

I even showed them the photo above, my 'homework' marked by Lumina (successful owl sticker and all). Learning is as fun as you make it and learning a rune to help heal alongside my mentor was great, life is too serious sometimes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea