Wednesday 9 March 2016

Ask Kitsune #2

Posted by Kitsune at 00:39
Tell us about your first villain capture, don't spare us the gory details
It seems like someone out there really wants to hit into the heart of what makes me the hero I am today. This is a question many would shy away from, first attempts at most things tend to be awkward or confused in some way. I set up that little ask box for a reason though, I want to be honest with you guys. If you believe some rumours Alpha operatives are nothing but a bunch of terrorists and thugs, that's really not who I am. I hope that being open here, and anywhere I'm asked by myself I'll paint a more realistic view of myself and my allies with time.

My first capture wasn't of a 'villain' persay, it was of a criminal. I was thirteen and still not fully in control of my abilities. I was my civilian self and not Kitsune. I was walking through a park when I started to feel like something was wrong, the kami, the nature spirits of the area, seemed ill at ease. Following their guidance I ran along a path until I heard sounds of yelling.

A mugging. Three men surrounded a teenage boy a little older than me who was crumpled on the ground as they kicked him and stripped him of anything he held that looked at all valuable. There was nobody else around to call to help so instinct took over.

 I called upon the kami for aid and blinded one of the men who fell screaming to the ground, holding his face in utter confusion. it made me feel sick, I had no intention of causing pain but I needed to stop what was happening. "It's one of them mutants" one of the other men grunted as he lurched towards me, I guess he was one of those who didn't entirely understand the notion of a human with powers.

To this day I still exhale sharply at the memory of that punch to my abdomen. He didn't care that I was a girl, that I was young, he just saw my powers and my meddling. His friend followed to help 'deal with me'. it felt like I'd soon be on the floor too, but the boy I came to rescue launched himself at the back of one of the men as I threw a hand up again, a small astral bolt knocking the other mugger back and off his feet.

From there it's a bit of a blur of two teenagers flailing at three grown men. At least we were successful enough, and made enough noise, that soon we had the help of a dog walker who called the police. To save the boy's pride we told the police he did far more in that scuffle than he actually did. It's not officially my first capture, it's a tale of a teenage girl who threw herself into a fight, but to me personally that's the story of how I started my journey from a girl with powers to being a hero.  


Want to ask me an anonymous question? You can do so here! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea