Thursday 10 March 2016

Ask Kitsune #7

Posted by Kitsune at 08:34
Q: Did you run into the man claiming to be the Egyptian god Sett? Did he by change....touch you inappropriately? He kept stroking, licking and kissing my face....just want to be reassured that I wasn't the only one as nobody else in the camp got that attention from what I could see (Which wasn't much cos it was dark)
 
A: I did run into Seth/Sett/Aiden a few times during the evening but I wasn't physically touched by him. The only inappropriate touch I received was one to my mind. I was near him when confusion clouded my mind, I couldn't think straight and nothing made sense.

He did attack someone I think of as an older brother of sorts but this is the first I've heard of such.. intimate.. interactions.

I hope that by being honest in how you were treated others will come forward with their experiences to help you make more sense of what happened to you. 

I will also offer one other piece of advice to you and my readers as well should they see 'Sett' again - keep him away from Yllaneth if possible. I don't know what the situation with them is but having witnessed a standoff between them I'm sure I don't want to see them actively attacking one another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea