Wednesday 4 October 2017

Project: Rescue

Posted by Kitsune at 05:17


Project: Rescue

While I do my best to aid in finding our missing heroes I realise that there is another rescue mission that needs to be undertaken and I need your help.

The heroes of Project Omega are fortunate in times like this that their civilian identities are known by many, the friends, family and pets that are left behind should be getting the care they need. However that is not guaranteed, Omega members may have pets they are keeping hidden from their landlords.. so this is a plea for help.. A lot of Alpha are far more guarded about their identities meaning that they may have left behind dependants that are desperate for help right now.

If you know the identity of one or more heroes that were at Ashmount Correctional Facility this past weekend please do all you can to look into their lives. Not only are families missing their loved ones but they may have responsibilities that need upholding.

I'm not asking you to do this alone. If you are worried that reporting a friend in Alpha missing will uncover their 'secret identity' and upset them then please get in touch with me, I will do all I can to help you.. We need to make sure that the people and things they care about are kept safe and well until their return.

You are a part of Project: Rescue. Be their hero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea