Monday 18 April 2016

What I thought was right

Posted by Kitsune at 09:34
As I write this I'm unsure if I'll post it.


In my last blog post I spoke of my actions regarding Jessica Seneschal. Needless to say she is very annoyed at me for reporting her and increasingly more people are upset with me for being friendly with someone who worked on a mutant cure.


Maybe if I had been more flashy and open, maybe if I'd tackled the problem at hand rather than exposing its root I wouldn't feel as I do now.


I saw someone in pain trying to cure what they thought was the cause of their pain. Their mutation. I wanted to stop it, but surely just arresting her would stop it short term, but if she was determined she would keep thinking on it. I wanted to get her help, therapy, so she would stop it herself, maybe in time encourage other researchers of the error of their ways.


I did what I could.. What I thought was right at the time.


Being involved in such big things is new to me and I'm learning. I took a gamble to try to save and help someone in the hopes of a better long term outcome. Maybe I was wrong, I suppose only time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. Ruining people's lives is not the way forward. How dare you?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

 

Kitsune Speaks Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea